Support Solution Specialist Level One
Competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience + laptop + mobile phone + free car parking.
About the opportunity:
The Solutions Support Specialist One is responsible for managing technical diagnosis of customer concerns and providing timely and accurate solutions. This position requires the employee to maintain a friendly and professional attitude whilst working to tight deadlines in resolving customer issues. Cooperative and professional working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and Verteda customers are a necessity. Acting as a central resource for both external customers and internal employees in order to best understand and respond to the unique needs of our customers. Applicants must be results driven and able to excel in a team environment.
- Complete primary intake and initial triage of incoming calls
- Provide excellent customer service through following established quality assurance process
- Input quality data in ticketing system
- Research software problems defined by customers and provide diagnosis and resolution
- Perform basic walkthrough of configuration with the customer
- Understand escalation process and perform escalation process in a timely manner
- Actively participate in team meetings to provide feedback and ways to improve efficiencies
- Coordinate with hardware vendors on diagnosis and resolution of hardware problems
- Accurately document worked issues and detailed steps for resolution when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to have:
- Qualifications with a technology related emphasis or 1-2 years of relevant enterprise or IT related software experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Must have basic configuration knowledge, basic software and hardware knowledge, and basic networking knowledge
- Must be able to place high value on the customer’s return to service and strive to prevent issue from reoccurring
- Flexible availability in work schedule preferred
- General understanding of database structures
- Familiarity with troubleshooting in a Windows Server environment
- Familiarity with network concepts.
- Desire to shadow for the purpose of growth and learning to increase knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity in helpdesk ticketing
- Hospitality experience
- Experience with API calls and HTML is a plus
- This role may operate in a 24x7 capacity and the role may require shift work - shift will be determined at time of hire.
- This role may also operate in an on-call capacity
What you will receive in return:
You will enjoy a unique company spirit that believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job today and the support to reach their biggest ambitions in the future.
A competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
What you need to do if you are interested:
Please send your C.V. along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to Benjamin Curtis, General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday 2d November 2018. Immediate start available.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK (in line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996). As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to provide original documented evidence.
No Employment Agencies please.
Who we are:
Our innovative SaaS, Hosted and on premise IT solutions enable Sports & Entertainment venues, hotels & resorts, foodservice and restaurant chains to enhance customer satisfaction, increase workforce productivity and maximise profitability. Our excellent solutions combine award winning software, hardware and services to increase reliability, performance and control across retail, food & beverage operational management and include point-of-sale, mobility, eCommerce, procurement, inventory, workforce scheduling & forecasting and business intelligence reporting. Our Headquarters are based in Warrington with a satellite office in Reading. We also operate directly or through a trusted partner network in Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa.