Vantage Workforce Product Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Product Management of the Vantage Workforce Management Product
- Creation of product strategies for Vantage
- Formulation of the Product Roadmap for Vantage
- Oversee Vantage product re-write
- Analyse business requirements, formulate, plan and oversee implementation of Vantage Product Functionality
- Work closely with the Product Delivery Manager and Vantage Consultant on development progress, implementation and training of Vantage products and new releases. You will also assist with key product documentation for enhancement write-ups, road-map documentation and training docs.
- Establish relationships at key customers and collect feedback on product usage, performance and enhancements required.
- Liaise with Support on resolution of product issues.
- In conjunction with the Vantage Consultant monitor competitors and report on their Products behaviours and performance
- Provide development with requirements and priorities on delivery of new features and functionality.
- Conduct development calls with the External development partner to monitor progress of outstanding enhancement requests
- Assist Sales and Pre-sales on customer presentations and work to improving the final revenue outcome
- Create monthly product reports for the management
- Work with third party distributers on provision of Product collateral, training, updates and the collection of overseas markets functionality requirements.
- Liaise with Delivery Manager on the Quality control of all Product releases
- Attend support meetings to review Vantage calls and resolutions that need to be added to Knowledgebase and review of support team’s Product Knowledge
- Liaise with Account Managers and when required attend on-site review meetings with key customers
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- SQL Skills to and MCSA level or higher
- Have experience of software installation and configuration.
- Have experience in the delivery of Workforce Management products.
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills that extend to all levels of the organisation.
- A understanding of Product management and product marketing principles and digital technology platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an attention to detail, creative flair and highly developed planning and organizational skills
- Technology based background and technical skills
- Passionate about Product Management and Product Marketing
• Experience in Software Product or technology companies
- An understanding of the Stadia and restaurant markets
- Knowledge of product development processes
What can we offer you
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic and growing company with ambition and drive
- An opportunity to work within a supportive and enthusiastic team where your contribution will be recognised
- A position with a lot of autonomy
What you will LOVE about this role
- Entry into a business with big growth plans, both nationally & internationally
- A collaborative team environment
- Lots of scope for further development
- Working with brands where you can make a difference and where passion is savoured
- Working with a stellar team of high performers
Benefits include: free parking on site, independent role where you can drive your own success, social environment, rapidly growing company.
Please email email@example.com should you wish to be considered for this post.