Sales & Marketing Administrator
Who we are:
Our innovative SaaS, Hosted and on premise IT solutions enable Sports & Entertainment venues, hotels & resorts, foodservice and restaurant chains to enhance customer satisfaction, increase workforce productivity and maximise profitability. Our world-class solutions combine award winning software, hardware and services to increase reliability, performance and control across retail, food & beverage operational management and include point-of-sale, mobility, e-commerce, procurement, inventory, workforce scheduling & forecasting and business intelligence reporting. Our Headquarters are based in Warrington with a satellite office in Reading. We also operate directly or through a trusted partner network in Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa.
- Raising of Purchase Orders, processing for approval and submitting to suppliers.
- Keeping the website up to date and liaising with external marketing partners for lead generation work.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is kept up to date.
- Assisting in managing the logistics and direct communication with event organisers in the delivery of annual sales events and shows.
- To provide weekly reports to management based on sales and orders received.
- Maintain and keep up to date the existing CRM platform accessed by sales team members to track opportunities and pipeline.
- Processing of incoming orders received from Sales Team members and processing for order, along with consumable orders direct from clients.
- Identify and manage admin and marketing improvements.
- Assist in the management of departmental leave approval and logging.
- To support the sales team in travel and accommodation requirements.
- To assist the Sales Director in diary management, email management, expenses processing, travel needs and logistics surrounding monthly sales meetings.
- Ensure the price list remains up to date and stay connected with core suppliers.
- Provide phone cover in the office to cover breaks for other staff where required.
- Provide cover for the Office Manager in their absence.
- Liaising with the Support Manager for submission of ad hoc proposals covering one off support charges.
- Management of any loan equipment and evaluation logs.
- Management of courier deliveries.
Skills Ability and Experience:
- Previous experience as an Administrator, working within an office environment.
- Located within reasonable commuting distance to the main office. There are convenient train and bus links close by. If travelling by car, a car park is located for office staff.
- Ability to follow clear instructions, work well within a team, be able to work to tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Experience in the Customer Service, Sales or Marketing within a B2B sector would be an advantage.
- A team player with confidence, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to multi task effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint. Other internal applications would receive appropriate training.
- A solid command of English with the ability to accurately proof read and consistently demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritise under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Educated to minimum GCSE.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the business as directed by the Sales Director.
What you will receive in return:
You will enjoy a unique company spirit that believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job today and the support to reach their biggest ambitions in the future.
A competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
What you need to do if you are interested:
Please send your C.V. along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to Matthew Prosser, Sales Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday 13th April 2018. Start date is 4th June 2018.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK (in line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996). As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to provide original documented evidence.
No Employment Agencies please.