Competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience + car allowance/company car + fuel card + laptop + mobile phone + free car parking.
Who we are:
Our innovative SaaS, Hosted and on premise IT solutions enable Sports & Entertainment venues, hotels & resorts, foodservice and restaurant chains to enhance customer satisfaction, increase workforce productivity and maximise profitability. Our world-class solutions combine award winning software, hardware and services to increase reliability, performance and control across retail, food & beverage operational management and include point-of-sale, mobility, eCommerce, procurement, inventory, workforce scheduling & forecasting and business intelligence reporting. Our Headquarters are based in Warrington with a satellite office in Reading. We also operate directly or through a trusted partner network in Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa.
About the opportunity:
We require a Project Manager who has experience of large scale Projects & managing a diverse Team. The appointed individual will be a proactive, smart and well commutative individual to plan & manage our solution deployments & installations. Successful candidates will be required to deliver both new & existing projects, ensuring Projects meet client and customer requirements. Projects must be managed effectively & efficiently, within the appropriate timescales, on budget & to a consistently high standard. Working within the Operations Team, the Project Managers also support the pre sales process, with planning and customer presentations, as well as liaising with development and support to ensure there is a fluid transition upon successful completion of the Projects. Experience of similar environments is desirable and successful candidates will be energetic and tenacious, with a professional edge. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate a solid work ethic, the ability to work unsupervised, create and manage project plans and demonstrate excellent communication skills. Working with our Support, Operations, Development and Project Managers to deliver projects to maximise and support our existing and new client base.
What you will need to have:
- Relevant Project Management qualification
- Experienced in project management with a proven track record of managing IT, business change and multiple projects of differing complexity
- Solid experience of the full project lifecycle
- Ability to build productive relationships with functions and third parties outside their project team
- Sound knowledge of project planning processes, techniques and project methodology
- Clear understanding of risks/issues and their impact on project success, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly developed relationship building skills which can extend throughout the organisation, an attention to detail and highly developed planning and organizational skills
What you will receive in return:
You will enjoy a unique company spirit that believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job today and the support to reach their biggest ambitions in the future.
A competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience.
What you need to do if you are interested:
Please send your C.V. along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to Benjamin Curtis, General Manager (email@example.com) no later than Friday 3rd November 2017. Immediate start available.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK (in line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996). As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to provide original documented evidence.
No Employment Agencies please.