We Are Hiring: Business Development Manager – Workforce Management
Business Development Manager – Workforce Management
Location: Home based, but with a need to travel to offices in both Cheshire and Berkshire.
Continued growth in recent years has resulted in Verteda seeking the recruitment of an experienced sales individual who can demonstrate a successful track record within the sale of Workforce Management Solutions. The ideal candidate will join a thriving and successful sales team, holding the role of Business Development Manager.
The solutions encompass Time and attendance, Staff Self-Service via app based technology, Absence Management, Staff Orientation, Scheduling Software, Time Allocation, Forecasting, Talent Management and much more. From offices located in the UK, Verteda supply its Workforce Management Solutions to clients across the UK and North America.
Your role will involve client acquisition activity, predominately within the hospitality sector, within the 50 - 500 + employee segment of the industry. The role will predominately cover the UK and Ireland, but may extend overseas and will allow you to generate new opportunities and sell new products and services within your established network. You will be joining a successful organisation, and have the full support of the team in your pursuit of new business.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading provider, where you will be recognised and rewarded for excellence.
To apply for this New Business role, you must be/ have:
- Enthusiasm to work within a fast-paced environment
- Sold Workforce Management and Time and Attendance solutions
- Proven track record of success within a new business team
- An understanding of the hospitality market, including restaurants, leisure, visitor attractions, stadiums and arenas
- Able to achieve sales targets and objectives set by the Sales Director
- Able to absorb product training and the ability to present and demonstrate to management teams and C level representatives both face to face, online and via phone
- Able to accurately forecast and maintain up to date CRM records
- Able to engage with product staff, offering insights into continued enhancements
- Able to demonstrate a high level of negotiation skills
- A good communicator, both within the business and with clients to set expectations correctly and embrace our informal, yet professional and successful business culture
- Able to travel when required, both in the UK and overseas
On offer to the ideal candidate will be an attractive remuneration package based on experience and track record, including a sales incentive plan, a company car and/or car allowance, home based working along with other benefits you would expect from a progressive and forward-thinking business.
Please submit applications by 31 July 2017.