- Reporting to the Operations Director.
- Owns processes for troubleshooting issues, and resolution delivery.
- Ensure creation/update of documentation as required.
- Manage escalations. Coordinate various functions within the company to ensure customer escalations are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and responds to client inquiries.
- Demonstrate technical leadership.
- Work independently.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Travel required from time to time.
- Customer facing role
- Carry out technical consulting assignments for clients as required
- Expertise in all phases of systems analysis, software development process and/or functional engineering principles.
- Creations of SQL queries to extract and transfer data between different data sources.
- Coordinate with hardware vendors on diagnosis and resolution of hardware problems.
- Assist with supporting and developing internal IT infrastructure where needed.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- MCSA/MCSE qualifications.
- Software support, installation and configuration experience.
- Technical management experience.
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an attention to detail, creative flair and highly developed planning and organizational skills
- Technology based background and technical skills
- An understanding of the Stadia and restaurant markets
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic and growing company with ambition and drive
- An opportunity to work within a supportive and enthusiastic team where your contribution will be recognised
- A position with a lot of autonomy
What you will LOVE about this role
- Entry into a business with big growth plans, both nationally & internationally
- A collaborative team environment
- Lots of scope for further development
- Working with brands where you can make a difference and where passion is savoured
- Working with a stellar team of high performers
Benefits include: free parking on site, independent role where you can drive your own success, social environment and a rapidly growing company.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com.