VACANCY: Business Intelligence Administrator
Verteda are looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Administrator with immediate effect
To manage our BI solutions to assist customers in making informed decisions about their businesses, generate, manage standard and custom reports summarising business data for review. Collect business intelligence data from Verteda Software solutions such as EPOS, Stock and Inventory, Workforce Management and Loyalty Systems to conduct tests periodically to make sure that the intelligence is in line with customer needs. Responsible for the maintaining of the BI tools and systems, including designing customised spreadsheets and reports. Ensuring that our BI solution is up to date by identifying and investigating industry trends with business strategy implications.
· A relevant qualification or degree in Information Technology.
· Stored Procedures Design and Programming
· Understanding of T-SQL, Data Mining, Statistics, ETL, OLTP & OLAP
· Ability to contribute to the knowledge library
· Able to ensure compliance with guidelines and processes
· Excellent technical and communication skills
· Previous experience with BI Systems preferred.
· Previous experience in Retail and Hospitality preferred but not essential.
Based in our Warrington Head Office with requirement to visit customer sites primarily within UK for training and meetings.
What you need to do if you are interested:
Please send your CV and salary expectations along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th March.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK (in line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996). As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to provide original documented evidence.
No Employment Agencies please.